COVID-19 Update v2: ToorCamp Postponed (again!) to 2022

Back in early 2020 we really thought we would be able to host a 600 person event in 2021, but now with the current vaccine rollout timeline and new strains on the horizon, it’s unfortunately clear that Washington State and CDC guidelines wouldn’t allow for a 2021 ToorCamp. Because of this, we have decided to postpone again to July 13-17th, 2022. If you have a ToorCamp ticket or reservation for a cabin, yurt, dome, or premium campsite it has automatically been transferred to the new dates. If for ANY reason you would like to cancel your ticket or reservation, please contact us for a full refund.

We hope to provide virtual ways for us all to connect sometime before the new event dates and will be in touch with details. In the meantime feel free to join our forum and slack to connect with other ToorCampers!

Stay safe out there and look forward to seeing you all IRL next Summer!
-The ToorCamp Organizers